[Moo] Baronial Tabbards?

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:59:24 PDT 2009

on a different but sort of related topic, I have a plain red tabbard I made
for archery. Specifically it was for Pennsic when we all show up at Archery
hill together. I would like to put a populace badge bull face on it. Does
anyone have a stencil or something I could use? I think I bought some white
garment paint that's floating around my place somewhere for this purpose.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.