[Moo] Wakefield School Demo

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 07:17:49 PDT 2009

Did you want Michael and me to come or not?

If you don't want us, that's fine.

Ceridwen

Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:10:38 -0400
From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
To: moo at lists.stierbach.org; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Moo] Wakefield School Demo

Greetings!

On Thursday May 28th we will once again be participating in the Wakefield School Demo for their 3rd, 6th, and 8th graders.  If you will be in attendance please let me know, I need to let Andrew know what we will be doing and how many people are coming.  As of last night I know we will have:  Flaithri and I, Sir Cian, Lady Blitha, and Lord Bubba (?).

The Fighting, both heavy and rapier, is taken care of.  Blitha will be bringing the game boards and I am going to bring a loom set up for weaving.  A&S hands on activates for kids is what is preferred, but display items are wonderful too.

The Schedule of Activities is:
2pm      Opening address and Scavenger Hunt for kids
~2:45    Begin our demo for the kids.  Part talking to group, part invite them down and see displays and talk to us one-on-one
~3:45    Transition to Gym for feast and Entertainment.  The play this year is on Joan of Arc
6pm      End of program

We can arrive as early as 1:30 to do set-up, and you are not required to stay for feast.  If you would like to stay and eat I need to know by this Friday so they have an accurate head count for food.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen