[Moo] This weekend at Crescent Guard...

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:54:18 PDT 2009

Colum is going up on Friday. The puppies and I will join him on Saturday
morning. We would love to have folks to camp with us.

We mailed reservations and assume we are onboard for feast. I didn't see
mention of anything for breakfast on Sunday, but the site generally have
something available - coffee at least.  We haven't talked about food. Will
discuss during this evening's commute and post something tonight.

Briana