[Moo] (no subject)

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Mon May 25 06:16:30 PDT 2009

Greetings to all the Noble Stierbachi

There are  less than 3 weeks until the Pennsic on line registration closes
and we  currently we have only 15 persons registered for the Stierbach
Baronial  Camp.  With only 15 people we will not have enough space to set up Big
White. That equates to 3750 SF of space at Pennsic.

If  folks do not get pre-registered they will not be able to camp with the
Barony  because there simply will not be space.

Camp fees for  the Stierbach camp are:

$25 per person if you arrive  before 1 August

$20 if you arrive on or after 2  August

The meal plan will be as in past years. If you  participate you will be
placed on a team. each team will be responsible for a  given day,
responsibilities will include planning a menu for the day procuring  food, fixing the
meal and clean up afterword.

Meals  can be as elaborate or simple as the team desires. Depending on team
skills and  budget.

Other camp chores will  include:

1. camp sitting, making sure that someone is in camp at all  times. With
over 10,000 people there are a few bad apples and it is best to keep  someone
in camp at all times. ( a good opportunity to sit and read and  relax)

2. keeping the Drink coolers filled. We try to have cold water,  gatorade,
and sechjakabin available at all times for both camp members and  guests (
hydration is vital at Pennsic)

3. camp clean up and straighten  up, taking the trash to the dumpster,
making sure that the trash cans have a new  liner etc.

4 fire duty, some one must be responsible for any type of  flame we have
from camp fire to the teki torches. REMEMBER NO FLAMES IN  TENTS.

5. the last duty will be to take down the camp everyone who can be  there
will be expected to help on the last saturday.

During  the first week there will be some extra duties such as setting up
the kitchen,  digging the sump, setting up showers, setting up big white, and
the camp walls  and gate. This is why the first week fees are only slightly
higher then the fees  for the second week.

Remember only 20 days to close of  pre-reg

In service

Allen

Camp  coordinator

Steps!