[Moo] Gaurds for Royal

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 07:59:32 PDT 2009

Sunday (early in the War) gets it out of the way...

Ceridwen

Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:02:27 -0400
From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
To: moo at lists.stierbach.org; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Moo] Gaurds for Royal

I know not all the people who go to Pennsic are on the Pennsic-moo list (and you should go check it out as a lot of information will be posted there over the next few weeks) so here is a general announcement about Baronial Guard Duty at Atlantian Royal.

In the past each Barony has been asked to guard morning or afternoon one day of War week at Pennsic.  This year, Their Majesties are asking that we pick an evening to do Guard duty.  Tuesday is already taken, however we can do any other evening.  If you have input on this subject please let me know.  I am hoping to send them a message soon concerning this and when our court will be so that they may attend.

Yours,
Baroness Rhonwen