[Moo] FW: Increasing volunteering at Pennsic

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Fri May 29 15:15:22 PDT 2009

Scripsit Rhonwen:
> If you are going to Pennsic and have a free moment please volunteer
> somewhere.

I'll be putting in many hours at Heralds Point -- look for us at our new
location down near the bath house. We could also use help, even if you
don't think you can help with the consulting side; we can use folks to
help with tracing and other aspects of drawing up armory, and to help with
greeting people, and for other support functions.

I also hope to be putting in several shifts at Troll. At some past
Pennsics we tried to have a Baronial Troll Shift; is this something we
want to pursue for this year?

Evan