[Moo] FW: Increasing volunteering at Pennsic

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Fri May 29 20:12:48 PDT 2009

You can just show up and ask if they need help, or you can show up and ask to sign up for a date and time if you have a time you would like to work.

It is a very easy job.  You will receive training and there is always someone you can go to if you have questions or problems.  With-in helping to troll in three people, you a pro, and you have the hang of the job.

There are a lot of Atlantian's who work troll shifts, so your likely to see someone there you know.

Cairistiona