[Moo] Fighter Practice

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:37:36 PST 2009

This is your friendly reminder that fighter practice will take place,
as per the norm, tomorrow (Tuesday) at the Prince William Fencing
Academy 8440 Kao Circle Manassas.

There is a $5 floor fee and please wear shoes with non-marking soles.
There are comfy chairs and couches for those who would like to come
and socialize (no floor fee!) or just laugh at the "Stupid Fighter
Tricks" segment of the practice.

I'll be trying out my new 18 inch round shield, so if you feel like
hitting someone (a lot) then this is the practice to do it.

I hope to see you there.

Post Script: I promise not to wimp out this practice and will armor up
for any and all comers.

William de Mont d’Or