[Moo] Holiday Faire Update

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 04:14:37 PST 2009

Greetings!

Holiday Faire will be here before you know it.  Are you ready to spend a day shopping for all those wonderful items that can only be found here?  If your Holiday shopping list is has hard to find items listed, bring it Saturday, November 21, 2009.  We have merchants who are traveling from far away places, lots of favorite merchants returning and new merchants who have just about anything you might need or want.

Check out the list of merchants who will be coming to Holiday Faire.

http://stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/holiday.php

Merchant Space inside the Merchant Building is now SOLD OUT, and a waiting list has been created.  If you are a merchant, and have not received an email concerning your status, please contact me as soon as possible.

Cairistiona
Merchant Coordinator