[Moo] OT: Moving firesale: Kenmore Washer/Dryer Set, and more (make an offer if you can take 'em away!)

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Nov 13 23:18:58 PST 2009

I have a few large items for sale (follow the links below to their Craig's List ads) for which I'll accept any reasonable offer if someone can take them away by Monday!

Like New front-load Kenmore Series 70 Washer/Dryer Set -make an offer!

Dual Recliner Sofa - Jennifer Convertibles (make an offer!)

Gorgeous Birch/Aluminum Dresser (armoire available) -Make an offer!!

Gorgeous Birch/Aluminum Armoire (dresser available) - Make an offer!

Black/Gold Glass/Mirror lighted Entertainment Center - Make an offer!

If you are at all interested, send me an email or call me at 703-575-7630 and we can make a deal and arrange a pickup.

Max Von Halstern