[Moo] Holiday Faire Fund-Raisers

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 18:00:47 PST 2009

This is a shameless plug for a couple of fund-raisers being run by the
Canton of Sudentorre at this Saturday's Holiday Faire.

Firstly, we will be holding a raffle to support the Kingdom Travel  Fund.
We will be selling $1.00 tickets.  Half the proceeds will go to  the Travel
Fund.  The other half will be converted into $20.00 gift  certificates
redeemable that day at any merchant at the event.  Tickets  will be available
until the drawing, which will be held at 3 pm in the merchant  hall.

Secondly, we will be selling drinks (hot and cold) in the main  hall.  Any
profits will go towards Sudentorre's Archery Fund.

Drinks and Raffle tickets will be sold from our merchant space in the  main
hall.

In service,

Siegfried McClure
Seneschal for  the Canton of Sudentorre