[Moo] Donations requested for Cooks Guild fund raiser at Holiday Faire this Saturday

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:41:42 PST 2009

Good day to all gentles,

Once more this year, the Stierbach Cooks Guild will hold its desert fund
raising sale.

Last year was a rousing success, we were able to acquire many cooking
implements that were put to good use.

This year, we want to purchase serving implements (bowls, platters,
utensils, etc.), so we are soliciting your generosity.
Please bring any desert that can be portioned into individual servings to
the booth of the Cooks Guild fund raining at Holiday Faire.

Sophia Vander Werken (Liz Teopaco) will be there to accept your donations
and sell mouth watering deserts.

In Service
Heloise Le Gardeur

--
Purpure, an open scroll bendwise and on a chief wavy argent three
fleurs-de-lys azure.