[Moo] Thank yous for Lunch Help

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 07:59:44 PST 2009

I would like to publicly thank the following people for all the help that
they provided for lunch at Holiday Faire:

For helping before hand with cutting, mixing, and other prep work:
Blitha of Wolfhou,  Achmed ibn Yousef, Sigmanni Reqvinn,  Catherine
Greyeyes, and Siegfried McClure

For help the day of the event, from mixing and stirring soups to boxing
lunches for merchants to general serving and then cleanup and all:
Ranulph de Nedham, Alan de Nedham, Sian verch Gwilim, Sigmanni, Seretai,
Siegfried, Galeron, and I think some others stepped in to help and if so I am
 sorry to have forgotten names.

Special thanks go to the lunch delivery kids, who are getting to be pretty
good at it by now:
Rose, Susan, Richard, and Jamie

A very special thanks (again) to Sigmanni, Ranulph, and Sian,  because
these three spent hours working with me and made sure that everything  from
setup to tear down went smoothly.

In service,
Elizabeth

In service to  my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
(mka  Elizabeth Ernst)
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable
Canton of Sudentorre,  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia