[Moo] Heralds Title for Stierbach

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:15:28 PST 2009

I second what Evan said, having been HIS second and the second Baronial
herald of Stierbach...

I think it should be worked on.  I have a suggestion, only slightly silly:
Sirenia Herald.  Sirenia is the Order for a group of sea mammals (including
manatees and "sea cows"... I think you can see where I'm going with this...
*grin*) that are among the critters that don't ever leave the water, like
dolphins and whales.  So it's ocean-themed for Atlantia and cow-themed, sort
of if you squint, for Stierbach... and doggone it, the critters are cute.
:)  There's even a filk song called All Hail the Manatee that "Sirenia"
would scan to.  The possibilities are almost endless, especially given
it's... us.  :)

So that's my suggestion... but in any case, count me in as voting heavily in
favour of creating, voting on, or whatever, a title for the Baronial
Herald's office in Stierbach.

Meli,
Second Herald of Stierbach,
Surprisingly Still Alive (tm)

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Evan scripsit: