[Moo] Heralds Title for Stierbach

Smith CTR Jeffrey C jeffrey.c.smith.ctr at usmc.mil
Thu Nov 5 09:58:58 PST 2009

Hi there,

No, that is not what a heraldic title is, and I should have explained it earlier.

Heralds in the SCA -- all kingdoms -- reflect the medieval practice of having names for their offices, so (for example) the Atlantian Principal Herald is Triton Principal Herald and (again, merely as an example) Stierbach might have a Steer Pursuivant.   This is not a new position requiring a new officer, merely using a period practice and SCA tradition to rename one that exists currently.

Barcsi János