[Moo] Silent Auction

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Sat Nov 14 21:40:11 PST 2009

Wow- for some reason I started putting stuff together for the silent
auction last night wondering if there would be one this year.  I can
bring the loot to the event since I'll be there early.

cheers!

-Rowan B.

On Nov 14, 2009, at 9:01 PM, Richard Wymarc wrote:

> Greetings All!
>
> I have been asked to organize the silent auction at Holiday Fair
> this coming weekend. If anyone has things to donate, please e-mail
> me at wymarc at hotmail.com and I will arrange a pickup. Last year's
> auction was a great success, so now is a good time to unload all of
> that old dusty gear to make room for the new shiny gear.
>
> Richard Wymarc

No matter how bad a state of mind you may get into, if you keep strong
and hold out, eventually the floating clouds must vanish and the
withering wind must cease.

-Dogen