[Moo] Change of Marshal/Intrest for Tuesday Practice

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 04:55:01 PST 2009

I will also be at Tuesday's practice as a youth rapier marshal. I know Marina would like to fight with Her Excellency (if school work allows).

Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael

Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:08:19 -0500
From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
To: moo at lists.stierbach.org
Subject: [Moo] Change of Marshal/Intrest for Tuesday Practice

Greetings,

His Excellency will be unable to attend practice this week as he will be traveling for work.  I am more than happy to come and fill in as rapier marshal as I actually have a sitter for the evening.  However, I am not a youth rapier marshal.  Please let me know if you will be attending rapier practice so that I know my trip will not be in vain.

Yours,
Rhonwen