[Moo] Change of Marshal/Intrest for Tuesday Practice

Jane Van de Vaarst vaarstjane at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:34:33 PST 2009

Eva and Cecilia will not be at this practice. It is one of the few nights we don't have anything to do.  Since Jeff is gone it will be Girls Night! Movie, popcorn, a fire, hot tub etc. are in store.

Love and Hugs,

Jane

Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God - what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2