[Moo] Holiday Faire

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Wed Nov 18 18:22:02 PST 2009

Thank you! I got one 40 cup and one 20 cup coming as a back up. I love
relying on the kindness of my barony; they usually come through. See
you Saturday!

hugs!

-Rowan

On Nov 18, 2009, at 7:02 AM, Shannon D. Combs-Bennett wrote:

> If you can’t find a big one I do have a Mrs. Tea.  It makes 4 cups
> of hot tea in a white ceramic tea pot.  Works just like a normal
> coffee maker except and it warms the tea pot while it brews the tea
> for you.  Let me know if you would like that.
>
> Rhonwen

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being."

-Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama