[Moo] Request for Help at a demo in Spotsylvania, VA on December 12

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Mon Nov 30 03:45:02 PST 2009

I plan on being there with my historic martial arts stuff. If there is
something you would like to see in particular let me know.

If anyone is interested in helping me out please let me know.  If you're
interested but have never done HMA before no sweat.  Most of the stuff we
will be doing I can bring you up to speed without much difficulty.  And I
have spare swords and other impliments of "simulated" destruction.

Edward de Clare

--
Those who want to learn the right way should start reading small sections,
slowly and with great concentration, going back a couple of times to what

Dom Durate (1438); Livro Da Ensinanca De Bem Cavalgar Toda Sela, "The Art
of Riding on Every Saddle"