[Moo] [hartsbane] Request for Help at a demo in Spotsylvania, VA on Decem...

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Nov 30 04:02:17 PST 2009

Well I will be there too…  J

I can bring a variety of A&S display items, my harp (that went over well last year), gear (rapier/combat archery), scrolls to work on…anything strike your fancy???  Actually, sitting and having a scroll spot where people can see me do one from beginning to (almost) end over the course of a day could be a very cool thing.

This has been so much fun in the past, and I can’t wait to do it again this year!

Baroness Rhonwen