[Moo] FINAL REMINDER: Mistress Marian of Heather Dale house concert in Northern VA

Barclay, Peter C LTC USA CIO/G6 Peter.c.Barclay at us.army.mil
Mon Oct 5 18:35:51 PDT 2009

Greetings all from Master Terafan,

This is the final reminder that Mistress Marian of Heather Dale, a wonderful folk/celtic/SCA musician, accompanied by Ben Deschamps will be performing concert at my home in Woodbridge, VA on their way down War of the Wings.

The house concert will be Wednesday evening, 7 October.

Please send me a note to let me know you are interested so I can send you the address and directions.  The concert is $10, or what you could afford to put in a hat.

I will supply munchies, seats, cats to pet, & crash space as required.

Check out Heather's website to see what a treat she is.    www.heatherdale.com

Let me know your interest, and how many friends you might be bringing so I can make adequate arrangements.

cheers,
   Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon          terafan at greydragon.org
Brewer, tent and furniture makers, and other things I can't remember...