[Moo] no sunday gathering at Wolfhou this sunday

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 12:14:40 PDT 2009

Greetings folks,

Sorry for the late notice, but Allen and I will not be home on sunday, Oct 11. Ringer is going to come north for War of the Wings, and he asked if we would join him, so we are...
So, we will not be having the sunday gathering for archery and other projects at House Wolfhou on the 11th.

We will again resume sundays of gathering and archery the next sunday, the 18th. Note, there also will be the fighter practice at Loreala park that sunday. And the Commedia troupe will meet sunday Oct 18 (6ish?)(and on Nov 8 (2ish?), and Dec 13th (2ish?)) to plan out senarios for a Stierbach 12th night (if it happens) and for Kingdom Arts and Sciences.

Looking into  the future, There will be no sunday gathering at House Wolfhou on the 22nd (same weekend as Holiday Faire). Ringer will be graduating from this navy school. On Sunday the 29th, let's all gather for a Thanksgiving potluck dinner together... maybe shoot some turkeys?

--Blitha