[Moo] "Make it and take it" night at Sudentorre

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 13:20:42 PDT 2009

Greetings all,

Sudentorre will have a "make-it-and-take-it" evening this coming tuesday, 7pm to 9pm, at the CampusChristianCenter on 1213 Dandridge St, in Fredericksburg, VA. (For directions, go to the Canton Website http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/locations.php ... and while you are on the website, check it out! It is all newly spiffed up!) We will be located in the "Basement Room"... enter the front door and go down the stairwell to the basement of the house part of the CCC.

But what is a "make-it-and-take-it" evening? We will have a variety of activities and projects you can make something/learn something, and take it home with you. Activites so far include beginning embroidery and blackwork, the Morris games, and glass lampwork beads. There will be different era's of clothing to try on, and medieval munchies to taste. Come join in the fun!

See you on tuesday,
--Blitha of Wolfhou

http://mail.yahoo.com