[Moo] Baronial Days, past and present

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Oct 27 05:49:02 PDT 2009

Greetings!

What a gorgeous fall day Sunday, perfect for getting together and trying
new things.  We had quite a few people turn up for the equestrian
practice, and the mounted archery demo.  I must say that looked like
fun.  Flaithri got his horse fix, and rode the games course too.
Wonderful food was devoured (because it seems Stierbach can always come
through with a good spread), and much A&S was accomplished.  I, and with
the help of Ceit, took quite a few pictures.  When I get them uploaded
to my smugmug account I will post a link.

Our next baronial activity day will be in January.  Lady Jozsa has
graciously volunteered to coordinate a Baronial 12th Night Party.
Please look out for further announcements on this front over the next
few weeks.  This is to be a laid back, come together, eat, dance,
rejuvenate the batteries type of event.  We look forward to seeing many
of you there as I am sure it will be a wonderful time!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen