[Moo] (no subject)

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:12:22 PDT 2009

I sent this out a little while back and received no responses.  I'll
throw it out there one more time before I book a "rent-a-herald" at
the event.

William

Greetings,

I am planning on participating in the Tournament of the Lily, a Pas
d'Armes, on the 14th of November.  Details can be found at
http://www.sword.net/lily/ .  I have a Lady to fight for, a banner, a
banner bearer, a spiffy new surcote, and am working on tricking out my
bassinet.  While there will be rent-a-heralds at the tournament I
would was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in acting
as my herald and participating in the procession?

As is customary in these instances, I'll provide a meal for the herald
and pay any expenses (I'll cover the entrance fee and pay for your
seat at feast).

Please let me know this week so that I can be sure to reserve the seat
at feast before they run out.

William de Mont d'Or