[Moo] Old stitching patterns

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Thu Oct 29 11:48:23 PDT 2009

I just received this note from another friend who loves all things to
do with knitting, crocheting, etc. There are some pretty intriguing
patterns.
Go have a look!

-Rowan

---------------------------
Just got this site from the Gatherings Forum at Taunton Press - for
those of you looking for old "thread-work" patterns -

http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org/completelist.htm

An incredible collection of PDFs of old pattern books - free to
download, print and use!

I praise you for your success in being you; you praise me for my
success in being me. In your purity you make me pure. In your
wholeness you make me whole. In my service you serve me. I bow to all,
because I bow to you.

-Hallaj: Tawasin