[Moo] Newsletter items needed!

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Thu Oct 29 11:54:25 PDT 2009

Haven't moved yet but have done lots of travel.  Which brings up the point... I may be moving within the year and therefore would really like to find a Deputy soon.  At a minimum, my warrant is up in just over a year and it'd be nice to get some fresh blood to take over the reins at that point.  So... anyone interested in becoming a Deputy Chronicler, please write me off-list!

Cheers,

~Nicole

 Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'

Girl, where have you been?  I thought you moved across the big pond

    Please get items to me for the newsletter before Halloween.  Scribal art, news items, meeting minutes, fun announcements: all are welcome.
    Cheers,
    ~Bianca