[Moo] research help

Crystal Thurber dancing_pantz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 11:32:06 PDT 2009

Greetings Populace of the Barony,

I am interested in increasing my story repertoire, this time with Norse mythology particularly.  The trouble is, I don't really know where to start.  I have been stalking Amazon.com for ideas, and so far I have come up with the Poetic and Prose Eddas, the Saga of the Volsungs, and of course Beowulf.  Are any of these better to start with than others?  Or does someone have an alternate suggestion for where I can go to increase my story knowledge?

Jozsa
MKA Crystal

XLII: The answer to life, the universe, and everything.