[Moo] Fighter practice at Sir Richard's

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:22:23 PDT 2009

You mean you DON'T KNOW where Sir. Richard's is? Oh my God, I can't believe
you don't know where Sir Richard's is. Wait. ... there's a Sir Richard in
the Barony? When did he move here? *chuckle*

Hello Sir Richard, nice to have .. hmm well I haven't met you... ok nice to
have heard about you. Greetings :^)

Marcolo and his silly response.

... when will it be 6:00? *shakes clock*

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.