[Moo] Fighter practice at Sir Richard's

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:05:56 PDT 2009

The serious answer being: in Stafford.

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:31:44 -0400
From: marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
To: moo at lists.stierbach.org
Subject: Re: [Moo] Fighter practice at Sir Richard's

his Knight and his Knight's Lady
were two of the peers that helped us drunken heathens start down the
road to being housebroken.

Well, I won't hold that against them.

;-)
Marcolo

On 9/1/09, Dexter Guptill <3fgburner at gmail.com> wrote:
Sir Richard was actually one of the earliest denizens of Stierbach,
back when he was just plain Richard. Courtesy of Uncle Sam, he made a
few detours here and there, like to Drachenwald and back. In the
meantime, the Shire of Stierbach turned into a Barony.  Back when he
was a young, up-and-coming Squire, his Knight and his Knight's Lady
were two of the peers that helped us drunken heathens start down the
road to being housebroken.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Marcolo
DelMare<marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com> wrote:
> You mean you DON'T KNOW where Sir. Richard's is? Oh my God, I can't believe
> you don't know where Sir Richard's is. Wait. ... there's a Sir Richard in
> the Barony? When did he move here? *chuckle*
> Hello Sir Richard, nice to have .. hmm well I haven't met you... ok nice to
> have heard about you. Greetings :^)

Erich, Ancient Phart, mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.
  - Jerry Garcia