[Moo] Upcoming Sudentorre Fighter Practice on October 18

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 20:00:57 PDT 2009

We now have a Youth Armored marshal for the practice (me).  Therefore,  we
will be having an official youth combat practice.  The current plan is  to
begin the youth practice around 2:30.

If you know of anyone who needs the class, please contact me to make
arrangements (and we will adjust the schedule as needed).

Siegfried

540-720-5518 (H)
571-217-2666 (C)

In a message dated 9/18/2009 7:00:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,