[Moo] Scriptorium this week

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Sep 21 13:28:59 PDT 2009

A scriptorium is a place where people can come together and do work that
pertains to the scribal arts.  These being illuminations, calligraphy,
making books, paintings, and more than frequently creating award scrolls
for use in courts.  If you are interested in learning anything about
these arts we will be more than happy to teach, talk, and walk you
through the process.  You do not need any supplies as I have materials
on hand to let you use.

Rhonwen