[Moo] Directions to Scriptorium this week

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Sep 21 14:17:26 PDT 2009

I have now had several requests for directions...so here it is for everyone, let me know if you need any more help.

Here is my address:

516 Constitution Blvd

Locust Grove, VA 22508

******I live in a gated community so when they ask who you are visiting have my address ready and my modern name is Shannon Bennett. *********

I live ½ way between Culpeper and Fredericksburg on Rte 3 in Lake of the Woods.  This is a community right off of Rte 3 about 2 miles west of Wilderness and 5 miles east of Germania Community College.

Once in the gate you will turn right onto Lakeview Pkwy.  Go about 2 miles (they do ticket so be careful) and turn right again on Constitution.  I live at the end on the right on the cul-de-sac.

If you need more help call me at 540-318-0846

Rhonwen