[Moo] Fwd: Next Listening Forum Set For Dranesville District

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:18:47 PDT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: <parkmail at fairfaxcounty.gov>
Date: April 1, 2010 3:48:05 PM EDT
To: <Mill3rs at yahoo.com>
Subject: Next Listening Forum Set For Dranesville District

	Fairfax County Park Authority
Listening Forum
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Great Falls Grange

Great Falls Grange . 9818 Georgetown Pike . Great Falls
Don't miss this opportunity to converse with members of the Park Authority Board and Director John Dargle, Jr. at the next Listening Forum coming to Dranesville District on April 15, 2010.

What park topics or issues concern you? Do you have a suggestion for streamlining a process or improving customer service? Maybe you wish to discuss a problem you've experienced at one of our parks? Listening Forums are the right place and time for open dialogue and the exchange of ideas, as well as a lot of listening by Park Authority leadership and staff.

Join us at Great Falls Grange on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7 p.m.

For information, call the Fairfax County Park Authority Public Information Office at 703-324-8662.

Read previously gathered feedback online.

To request reasonable ADA accommodations or alternative format of materials, call the Fairfax County Park Authority
at 703-324-8563, TTY 703-803-3354 or visit our web site.

If you do not wish to receive email notices from the Fairfax County Park Authority, please reply to: parkmail at fairfaxcounty.gov with the word REMOVE in the subject line.