[Moo] Marshals and Marshaled Activities for Baronial Birthday

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:09:04 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Barony and its TWO Cantons Sudentorre and Abhainn Iarthair,

As the Marshal in Charge of this event and wanted to give you a heads
up as to what marshaled events are currently being planned.

Heavy List, marshaled by Erich von Kleinfild Marshals
Rapier List, marshaled by Dante di Pietro
Target Archery, no marshal identified
Thrown weapons, no marshal identified
Youth Armored, Siegfried McClure
Youth Rapier, no marshal identified
Combat Archery, no marshal identified

I feel confident that we can easily identify the target archery,
thrown weapons, and youth rapier marshals. I just need to approach
some individuals and ask them if they are available.

Combat Archery is a new addition.  What is the interest level in the
Barony for putting this competition on the schedule?

William de Mont d'Or