[Moo] Fighter Practice After Action Report 06 April '10

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 07:33:13 PDT 2010

We had three fighters in armor last night.  For a change of pace we
actually did some slow work and worked on a drill.  I think that this
was useful and would like to incorporate it as a regular part of the
practice routine.

With the warmer weather, and the fact that most of us are not yet
acclimatized to it, proper hydration is very important.  Drink plenty
of fluids the night before and the day of practice.  If you wait until
practice starts you will crash after an hour or so of activity.  I
guess that should go under lessons learned, but we all already know
this.  We just need to incorporate what we already know into our
routines.

Lessons Learned:

1) People will increase their skill level with practice and proper focus
2) People you could beat two weeks ago can now beat you (see lesson one)
3) Proper fitting equipment equals proper functioning equipment (Dang rivets!)
5) If we had all of the folks who have participated in the Tuesday
practice over the last two months show up at the same time we would
have around ten (10) fighters for a very nice practice.

William de Mont d'Or