[Moo] HMA track at University

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Thu Apr 8 10:34:02 PDT 2010

I am trying to put together a HMA (Historic Martial Arts) track for
University this June.  If you are interested please let me know.  I would
like to have classes going on all day.  I am also planning on having time
and space for folks to informally meet and share what they are doing.  If
you are interested please let me know ASAP.

For those who may not be aware these activities fall under A&S and not
martial activities as done elsewhere in the SCA.  If you have questions
regarding this please let me know.

Please feel free to pass this information on to others who might be
interested.

Edward de Clare

--
“Every man naturally desires knowledge.”
–Aristotle, Metaphysics