[Moo] still need plastic bags

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 08:53:43 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

We are still in need of plastic bags for archery targets for Kingdom Archery...

Please bring them on a sunday soon, or at the upcoming tuesday's business meeting. Remember to come to the business meeting, there will be much to be discussed (wind up from Defending the Gate, planning for Kingdom Archery, discussing some Canton purchases, planning for Baronial birthday, and surely some other stuff I am not aware of...) This sunday, come and welcome a new family who plans on coming.

Thanks all,
Blitha