[Moo] Off-topic: Room to Rent Needed

Simon G. Courtman sgcourtman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 04:54:51 PDT 2010

My lords and ladies -

Greetings! I am a heavy fighter new-ish to Steirbach (I've been to the PW Fencing Academy fighter practice a few times), and am looking for a room to rent on a 6-month to 12-month basis for myself and my 2 cats. Storage space would be nice (especially for my armour & garb), but is not a deal-breaker. Anyone know of a gentle with an extra room or two (or a nice, dry basement) they'd like to rent to a Society person and working professional?

I am looking to move sometime between 15 MAY 2010 and 01 JUN 2010 (the sooner the better, because I won't have anywhere for my cats to live after 31 MAY). If so, please have them contact me directly via e-mail at sgcourtman at yahoo.com.

YIS,

Simon Peres de Leon
m/k/a Simon G. Courtman