[Moo] Monthly Sudentorre fighter practice to be held Saturday, May 15.

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 19:10:18 PDT 2010

The next monthly Sudentorre fighter practice is now scheduled to be held on
 Saturday, May 15.  We have already lined up marshals for Rapier and Youth
Armored.  If you are a marshal or teacher of another discipline and plan to
 attend, please let me know!

Directions---------

Loriella Park, 10910 Leavells Road, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407

I-95 to Culpeper Exit 130 West. Take Route 3 West to Salem Church Road.
Make a left (south) on Salem Church Road (Rt. 639). Rt. 639 will change to
Leavells Road after the Harrison Road intersection. Loriella Park will be on
the  right after approximately 1 mile.

In service,

Siegfried McClure