[Moo] Scribal tonight

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Apr 28 05:35:52 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Today is the last Wednesday of the month which means it is scribal night
at our home.  Everyone interested in scribal is welcome to come and
learn about C&I, hang out, talk, and have a good time.  Feel free to
come over anytime after 6pm.  I am kicking everyone out at 9:30 due to
sleepy meds.

As a treat I have the catalogues to the Limbourgh Bros exhibit and the
Catherine of Cleves exhibit going on now in NYC.  At the next scribal I
will have the pictures too.  J

Email me if you need directions, or feel free to call.  For new guests
remember to tell the gate that you are visiting Kelly and Shannon
Bennett.

See you tonight!

Baroness Rhonwen