[Moo] Dates for upcoming Baronial Day at winery?

Lady Esperanza Lady_Esperanza at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 20:15:00 PDT 2010

I believe this is the information you were looking for. :)

Quarterly Baronial Day

Sunday April 18, 2010

11:30am to 5pm (this is the business hours of the winery)

Rappahannock Cellars Winery

14437 Hume Road, Huntly, Va 22640

http://www.rappahannockcellars.com/index.php

Directions are below:  Beware of GPS as there are known problems (like
wanting to take you cross country and to the wrong side of 66)

Activities:            Will be taking place in the Barn which has a
gravel floor.  We can also take practice outside and into the grass.

Marshal practice for Heavy and Rapier

A&S activities (bring something to work on or to share).  There will be
tables and chairs set-up.

                                Town Hall Meeting 2-3pm:  we will sit
and take questions and speak with anyone who would like to talk to us
about the Barony.

Food:  Feel free to bring snacks to share or a picnic lunch to have on
the grass at the winery.

Wine tasting:  is available for $5 a person over the age of 21 as well
as tours of the winery.

*Directions from Washington DC:* Take I-66 West to Exit 27, left at the
exit, then an immediate right onto Rt. 647 for 4 miles, right on Rt. 635
for 11 miles, the winery is on the right. Follow the state highway
"TOURS" signs. (Driving Time from DC: 65 minutes)

*Directions from Front Royal/Skyline Drive: *Take 522 South for 8 miles,
then left onto Rt. 635, the winery is on the left. Follow the state
highway "TOURS" signs. (Driving time: 10 minutes.)

*Directions from Warrenton: *Take 211 West for 18 miles; Right 522 North
for 8 miles; Right on 635, the winery is on the left. (Driving time: 20
minutes)

*Directions from Richmond: *Take 95 N towards Warrenton, take 17 into
Warrenton then left onto 211 for 18 miles, then right on 522 N for 8
miles, right on 635, Rappahannock Cellars is on the left. Follow the
state highway "TOURS" signs. (Driving Time from Richmond: 85 minutes)