[Moo] Fighter Practice Reminder

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:58:40 PDT 2010

Were you unable to make it to Monday's practice down Sudentorre way
(Loriella Park,10910 Leavells Road, 22407), or didn't get your fill of
fighting?  Well, you can still get your fighting fix.

Tuesday night Baronial Fighter Practice takes place in Manassas this
and, most every, Tuesday.  I guess that is why we call it the Tuesday
night practice.  But I digress, practice takes place from 7pm - 9pm at
the Prince William Fencing Academy.

Practice is outdoors, though you can change inside.  Be sure to
hydrate prior to practice and come ready to fight.  In the likely
event that we have enough folks we can practice our five fighter teams
in anticipation of the St. Aiden tournament held at Sapphire Joust.

I hope to see you there.

William de Mont d'Or