[Moo] (no subject)

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 15:01:43 PDT 2010

As mentioned at Sudentorre's business meeting, there will be a Sunday
fighter practice at Loriella Park in Fredericksburg.  The plan is to  begin
around 2:00.

At the moment, I know that there will be Rapier and Youth Armored.  If
anyone is willing to marshal, any other discipline is welcome.

The Youth Armored Combat practice will take place around 2:30.  If  there
are people who need the class, I will teach that at 2:30, and the practice
will be delayed somewhat.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

In service,

Siegfried McClure

_siegfriedmcclure at aol.com_ (mailto:siegfriedmcclure at aol.com)
540-720-5518

Directions---------

Loriella Park, 10910 Leavells Road, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407

I-95 to Culpepper Exit 130 West. Take Route 3 West to Salem Church Road.
Make a left (south) on Salem Church Road (Rt. 639). Rt. 639 will change to
Leavells Road after the Harrison Road intersection. Loriella Park will be on
the  right after approximately 1 mile.