[Moo] sca census please take a moment

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Aug 3 08:55:44 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Some of you may have already seen this, but here it is again.  The 2010
SCA Census is up and they are looking for your honest input.  No matter
how much or how little you play, or if you have stopped playing
completely, find a few minutes to take this questionnaire.  The answers
could have an impact on the way the BoD and SCA Inc do things.  Know
friends over seas?  Send this link to them too.  It is for anyone
anywhere who has ever played with the SCA.  It took me about 10 minutes
to do over the course of an afternoon (I had bunches of other things
that got in the way) and there are questions that cover all aspects of
the society.

http://www.sca.org/scacensus2010/

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen