[Moo] August Baronial Meeting - Reminder

Lady Esperanza Lady_Esperanza at cox.net
Mon Aug 16 04:33:14 PDT 2010

The August Baronial meeting will be held in Centreville at the home Lady
Macha Saturday August 21st. This meeting will start at 11:00am. and
should only last until around 1:00pm. We will also have a potluck lunch
so bring something for people to share. I will be bringing Chicken BBQ
to put on buns.

We will be discussing open officer positions, upcoming events and more.

Attached are the directions to Lady Macha's home (in Power Point and in
PDF) and also a phone number incase people get lost.

Lady Esperanza
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach