[Moo] Baron and Baroness's oath for Investiture

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Tue Aug 17 12:50:56 PDT 2010

The oath that is part of our traditional investiture was originally
from an oath I once found as part of the investiture of the B&B of a
barony of Lochac. There is a new incipient Barony being elevated in
the Chicago area and their incoming B&B have asked for a copy of our
oath. Do any of the heralds have a copy of the text handy and would
you, could you, please send it to me as soon as possible?

I would appreciate it immensely and so would two very nice folks in
the Midrealm. :)

Thank you!

Rowan
Founding Baroness of Stierbach

The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the
one who controls himself when he is angry.

-Prophet Muhammad