[Moo] New Baronial Officers

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 11:32:11 PDT 2010

I'm happy to announce that the Barony has filled a few of the open officer positions.

Viscount Cian Conor McQuiad has volunteered to take the office of Chatelaine and Viscountess Catherine Greyeyes has volunteered to take the office of Minister of the List.

The Baronial Officers have approved these positions and believe that Viscount Cian will make a wonderful Chatelaine and Viscountess Catherine will be wonderful MOL for the Barony. They are fabulous additions to our Officer core.

I would like to thank Lady Marsaili for her time as Baronial Chatelaine. Over the years she has done much for the Barony and it is appreciated.

Lady Esperanza
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach