[Moo] Baron and Baroness's oath for Investiture

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Wed Aug 18 08:44:25 PDT 2010

Why yes!  The incoming B&B are excellent people already. :)  Much fun
was had discussing the difference in oaths with them and Their
Majesties who seemed very okay with our style of oath. I just want to
get the exact words for them for their own investiture.

Thanks!

-Rowan

On Aug 17, 2010, at 8:23 PM, Kelly Bennett wrote:

> We have the copy from our investiture. We will dig it up.
>
> The Barony up there has been a long time coming and I know a lot of
> people have worked hard to make it happen. It would be great to have
> them use our oath.
>
> Flaithri

He who works with his hands is a Laborer
He who works with his hands and his head is a Craftsman
He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart is an Artist
--St Francis of Assisi